Monday, April 4, 2011

BREAKING NEWS at MITS

Have your kids, or you, ever gone out and found a lost pet or a damaged bird and brought it home? I remember finding a young crow that had fallen from a nest and pierced a wing on a thorn. It lived at our farm house for about a year, then one day it saw other crows flying and it went away to join them. I saw it only one time after that. One day I was walking outside our house, and I saw a crow being chased by a flock of smaller birds. The crow saw me, flew down close to my shoulder until the other birds flew away, then left me for the last time.

On Friday, April 1, most of the MITS Team at Kamulu went into Eastleigh and fanned out on the streets - looking for new kids, encouraging ones they already know, talking about trusting Jesus, especially wanting to talk to kids 13 or 14 years old.

And they brought kids home with them -- 4 girls -- Veronica, Terry, Lydia and Damaris. And one day these kids will FLY!!! And in troubled times they will know they are beloved and can come to us, and can draw near to God, in perfect confidence.

Want to sponsor one of them? Let me know at
charles.coulston@made-in-the-streets.org


No comments: